Yamaha VX Cruiser High Output Waverunner
VX Cruiser HO
The new VX Cruiser HO is at the very top of the VX range with the most powerful engine of the family. Four cylinders and 1.8 L of high output for the purest excitement are combined with exceptional cruising luxury for those where compromise is not an option.
Pure power unleashed.
Many factors have played a part in making the VX models our most sought-after watercraft, but it is their true versatility that has won such a loyal following, with an impressive performance repertoire that can take you from the adrenaline-pumping excitement of watersports to the relaxing world of waterway cruising.
The new VX Cruiser HO really is the stand-out premium watercraft in this segment, delivering a potent blend of high-performance excitement, precision handling, riding comfort and outright style. For the ultimate cursing experience, you can rely on the VX Cruiser HO.
At a glance...
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Excellent new ergonomic driving position
- Integral factory-fitted Bluetooth speaker system
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- Powerful High Output 1812cc 4-cylinder TR-1 engine
- Huge and practical storage – 114L capacity
- Large, watertight glovebox & separate phone storage
- Adventurous new styling, colours and graphics
- Convenient self-draining footwells
- Easier re-boarding with more comfortable step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats
- Tow hook and large integral mirrors
- Boat Type: Jet Ski
- Category: Jet Ski
- New or used: New
- Condition: New
- Location: PWLLHELI, Great Britain
- Sale Status (Price Options): Available
- Price: £13,300.00
- Has Warranty: Includes Warranty
- VAT Options: VAT Incl.
- VAT stated (document existent)
- EU taxed (document existent)
- Manufacturer/Yard: Yamaha
- Model: Vx Vx cruiser high output waverunner
- Range: Vx
- LOA/Length Overall: 3.35 m
- Beam: 1.22 m
- Draft: 0.33 m
- Year Built: 2021
- Hull Colour: Blue
- Thruster (Stern)
- Thruster (Bow)
- Brand: Yamaha
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Tank: 70 l
- Engine Location: Inboard Engine
- VHF Radio
- Battery Charger